Khan, legal director of Americans United, and Arielle Gingold of the Interfaith Alliance Foundation.
What does TIAF stand for?
TIAF stands for The Interfaith Alliance Foundation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TIAF
We have 3 other meanings of TIAF in our Acronym Attic
- Tezgahlari Is Adamlari Dayanisma (Turkish: Machine Tools Businessmen Association for Solidarity; Istanbul, Turkey)
- Tomorrow Is Another Day
- Treatment Influence on Alveolar Distention (pathology)
- Türk-Alman Isadamlari Dernegi (German-Turkish Association of Businessmen)
- Time Interleaved Analog to Digital Converter
- Texas Institute for Applied Environmental Research (Tarleton State University; Stephenville)
- Commonwealth Trade and Investment Access Facility (est. 1997; Edinburgh, Scotland, UK)
- Taiwan International Animation Festival
- Tehran International Auto Fair (Iran)
- The Independent Artist Fair (London, UK)
- Tokyo International Anime Fair (Tokyo, Japan)
- Toronto International Art Fair (Canada)
- Trusted Internet Application Framework (Ergon Informatik AG)
- Thanks in Advance for Any Assistance
- The Interfaith Alliance of Florida
- The International Association of Forensic Toxicologists
- Thanks in Advance for Your Help
- TASTA (Tasmanian State Training Authority) Industry Advisory Group (Tasmania, Australia)
- Technical Implementation Advisory Group (Cochrane Collaboration)
- Tenant Involvement Advisory Group (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
His book has been exposed in several mainstream media outlets for the screed it is and a report prepared by the Interfaith Alliance Foundation and Americans United for Separation of Church and State details the odd mixture that makes up the Robertson ideology and how it is realized through the political workings of his Christian Coalition.
The American Civil Liberties Union, the American Civil Liberties Union of Wisconsin and The Interfaith Alliance Foundation joined Americans United in filing the brief in Freedom From Religion Foundation v.
First Freedom First, a project sponsored jointly by Americans United and The Interfaith Alliance Foundation, sent letters to six presidential candidates in August, urging support for five religious liberty principles.
LaClair recently appeared in a program sponsored by Americans United and The Interfaith Alliance Foundation, discussing his activities.
Organizations joining on the brief include Americans United; the Baptist Joint Committee for Religious Liberty; American Jewish Committee; Hadassah, the Women's Zionist Organization of America; the Hindu American Foundation: The Interfaith Alliance Foundation and Americans for Religious Liberty.
FFF, a joint project of Americans United for Separation of Church and State and The Interfaith Alliance Foundation, was launched in 2006 to mobilize Americans from all walks of life in defense of church-state separation.