Once deployed, the EIM system is the best place in the insurance application architecture to derive production information because it contains the most accurate data that is readily consolidated across products, channels and lines of business.
What does TIA stand for?
TIA stands for The Insurance Application (Denmark)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TIA
We have 277 other meanings of TIA in our Acronym Attic
- Terminal Indicate Assignment
- Terminologie et Intelligence Artificielle
- Terrorism Information Awareness (US DARPA program; formerly Total Information Awareness)
- Terrorism Information Awareness System
- Test Interface Assembly
- Texas Indoor Advertising
- Thanks In Advance
- Thanks in Anticipation
- That Is All (internet slang)
- That Is Alright
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, the insurance application cannot predate the creation of the trust that owns it.