The Institute of Management Sciences, Peshawar, properly known as IM-Sciences offers graduate and undergraduate programmes in management sciences, social sciences and computer science.
What does TIMS stand for?
TIMS stands for The Institute of Management Sciences
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TIMS
We have 91 other meanings of TIMS in our Acronym Attic
- Technology Independent Messaging Specification
- Telecommunications Instructional Modeling System (laboratory teaching environment)
- Telemetry Information Management System (ground-based support systems for flight test equipment)
- Telephone Information Management System
- Tesco Internet Management System
- Test Information Management System
- Test Interactive Management System
- Texas Information Management System
- Text Information Management System
- TFCC Information Management System
- The International Molinological Society
- Thermal Infrared Mapping Spectrometer
- Thermal Infrared Multispectral Scanner
- Thermal Ionization Mass Spectrometry
- Toolroom Inventory Management System
- TOSS Information Management System
- Trade Information Management System (customs IT systems)
- Traffic and Incident Management System (various locations)
- Train Integrated Management System
- Training Information Management System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gray served as secretary of The Institute of Management Sciences (TIMS) from 1975-79, vice president at large from 19831986, and president from 1992-93.
The Institute of Management Sciences, Peshawar, is an innovative, and enterprising business school dedicated to providing management education based in cutting-edge research and comprehensive training.
More than 40 students from the departments of Master of Public Administration and Bachelor of Business Administration of the Institute of Management Sciences participated in the workshop and took active part in interactive discussions at the end of sessions.
The meeting approved cases of 155 candidates enrolled in the Institute of Management Sciences, Peshawar, Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad, Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science and Technology, Karachi, Sukkur Institute of Business Administration, Lahore University of Management Sciences, Arid Agriculture University, Rawalpindi and Institute of Business Administration, Karachi.
Representatives of two universities and USAID Pakistan attended the meeting, wherein cases of 110 candidates enrolled in the Institute of Management Sciences (IMS), Peshawar and University of Agriculture, Faisalabad (UAF) were approved.