The Clothing and Heraldry PSID keeps all official drawings created by the Institute of Heraldry.
What does TIOH stand for?
TIOH stands for The Institute of Heraldry (Ft. Belvoir, VA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TIOH
- Triumph International Owners Club
- Total Iodide Organification Defect (thyroid)
- Test In Other Environment
- Tonga Institute of Education (est. 1972; Nuku'alofa, Tonga)
- Texas Industries of the Future (University of Texas at Austin)
- The International Osprey Foundation (wildlife)
- The IO Foundation (digital rights; various locations)
- Theater Information Operations Group (US Army)
- Turkmenistan International Oil and Gas Conference
- Temple Israel of Hollywood
- The Institute Of Heraldry, United States Army
- Tobacco Institute of Japan
- Technology Impact on Learning (forum; US Department of Education)
- Tertiary Institute of Open Learning (India)
- Training Intervention On-Line (database; USAID)
- The Island of Lost Dreams (Spy Kids 2 movie)
- Take It or Leave It
- Technisch Instituut Onze Lieve Vrouw (Dutch: Technical Institute of Our Lady; Belgium)
- Trough-wafer connection for Integrated Optic devices for improved assembly and packaging to manufacture Microsystems
Samples in periodicals archive:
This ultimately led to the creation of The Institute of Heraldry in September 1960," Mungo said.
Mugno, Director, Heraldic Services and Support Division at the Institute of Heraldry, sheds light on what lies behind the design and makes a fitting contribution to this issue of the DTJ where corporate logos and organizational emblems are proudly displayed on Almanac pages.
Someone has to run the Institute of Heraldry, which designs and makes flags and symbols for the government.
It was designed by the Institute of Heraldry and depicts a bayonet and grenade.