The sale is the highlight of the auction which aims to raise funds for the Institute for Cardiovascular Research (TICR) at the university's Medical School,basedat the city's Ninewells hospital.
What does TICR stand for?
TICR stands for The Institute for Cardiovascular Research (University of Dundee, Scotland, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TICR
We have 2 other meanings of TICR in our Acronym Attic
- TCP-friendly Information Collection Protocol
- The Infinite Cat Project (website)
- Theater Inventory Control Point
- Toronto Institute for Contemporary Psychoanalysis (Canada)
- Toxic Industrial Chemical Protection and Detection Equipment (US DoD)
- Test of Interpersonal Competence and Personal Vulnerability
- Tayside Institute for Cardiovascular Research
- Technical Infeasibility Certification Request
- Telemark International Competition Rules
- Texas Institute of Clinical Research, LLP
- Timber Creek
- Tobacco Indemnification and Community Revitalization Commission
- total incident case rate
- Total International Credit Report
- TPU Interrupt Configuration Register
- Training in Clinical Research
- Transmit Interrupt Control Register
- Transparencia Internacional Costa Rica
- Tycho Input Catalogue Revised
- Tobacco Indemnification and Community Revitalization Commission (Virginia)