What does TIIN stand for?
TIIN stands for The Informal Investors Network BV (Netherlands)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TIIN
- Targeted Instructional Improvement Grant
- Trauma and Injury Intelligence Group (Centre for Public Health; Liverpool, England, UK)
- Technocraft Industries India Ltd.
- Tremont International Insurance Ltd. (Bermuda)
- Tinker Institution on International Law & Organizations
- The Institute for Integration of Management and Engineering
- Tahoe Integrated Information Management System (California)
- Tokyo Women's Medical University Institute for Integrated Medical Sciences (Tokyo, Japan)
- Transportation Investigation Information Management System (Transportation Safety Board of Canada)
- Tax Information and Impact Note
- Technological Innovation and Intellectual Property (newsletter)
- Tennessee Industrial Infrastructure Program (Tennessee Department of Economic and Community Development)
- Topographic Imagery Integration Prototype
- Topographic Information Integration Prototype
- Tourism Infrastructure Investment Program (Montana)
- Technically Improved Interference Prediction System
- Truncated Infinite Impulse Response
- Turpentine-Induced Inflammatory Reaction
- Technology Institution of Industrial Safety (Japan)
- Thermal Imaging Inspection Station