It cannot be overemphasized that forming coalitions to address specific social or political issues is a major advocacy responsibility of the independent living centers.
What does TILC stand for?
TILC stands for The Independent Living Center (Joplin, MO)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TILC
We have 4 other meanings of TILC in our Acronym Attic
- Telecom Italia Lab
- Take It Like A Man
- Tactical Integrated Local Area Network
- Trends in Latin American Networking (University of Texas at Austin)
- Trends in Language Acquisition Research (newsletter)
- Temple Israel Long Beach (California)
- The International Lizzie Borden Association
- Transient Incomplete Left Bundle Branch Block
- Tenant Improvements & Leasing Commissions
- The Institute of Intercultural Learning and Communication (UK)
- The Interior Landscaping Company (UK)
- The Italian Lockpickers Club
- Time Interval from Last Chemotherapy
- Tokyo International Learning Community (Tokyo, Japan)
- Traduzione Interconfessionale in Lingua Corrente (Italian: Interfaith Common Speech Translation)
- Transparency International Lithuanian Chapter (est. 2000)
- Travel Insurance Licensing Corp. (Missouri)
- Treball Integrat de Llengua i Continguts (Catalan: Work Integrated Language and Content)
- Trinity Industries Leasing Company (Dallas, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The salience of this variable in measuring consumer control is reflected in the independent living center evaluation indicators which are being developed by the Rehabilitation Services Administration and which will bequire organizations to have a principal governing body composed of 51% persons with disabilities to be eligible to receive Title VII Part B funds (Rehabilitation services Administration, 1988).
Providing services that can be purchased by the VR system can result in increased resources for the independent living center or program.