Baron Von Trapp: The male lead in his 40s is a senior officer in the Imperial Navy.
What does TIN stand for?
TIN stands for The Imperial Navy (Pardus Game)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TIN
We have 69 other meanings of TIN in our Acronym Attic
- Tax Information Number
- Taxpayer Identification Number
- Technical Interoperability Network
- Tele-Electronic Identification Number
- Telecentro de Informações e Negócios (Portugese, Brasil)
- Telecom Italia Net (Italian internet service provider)
- Temporary Identification Number
- Terminal Indicate Number
- Testicular Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Texas Innocence Network (University of Houston; Houston, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
His assessment of the Admiral as an under-appreciated realist considers him in the context of the complex role of the Imperial Navy in Japan's foreign policy.
There are four variations of the Pistole 1904, which were procured by the Imperial Navy from 1904 to 1917.
While some in the Imperial Navy objected, the Army and Matsuoka agreed on the need for a closer alliance with Germany.
Wolf discusses developments in Japan but seems ignorant of the fact (page 19) that both the Imperial navy and army air arms had only a few flying officers.
He was among the major suppliers to the Imperial Navy of Emperor Meiji before and during the Russo-Japanese War of 1904-1905.
Uichiro Tanigawa, 76, from Kagoshima Prefecture, who was working at a Nagasaki shipyard for the Imperial Navy at the time of the bombing, recounted his experience during relief activities just after the attack.
PIETT, CAPTAIN A FIRST Officer in the Imperial Navy on Darth Vader's flagship Executor who later takes part in the attack on Hoth and leads the search for the Millennium Falcon.