Masahisa Enai, a former corporal in the Imperial Guards Division's Second Regiment and a coup participant, said in a telephone interview, ''My estimate is that the number of soldiers who infiltrated the palace premises was more than 1,000.
What does TIG stand for?
TIG stands for The Imperial Guards (gaming guild)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TIG
We have 114 other meanings of TIG in our Acronym Attic
- Technology Implementation Group (AASHTO)
- Technology Infusion Guideline
- Technology Initiative Grant (Legal Services Corporation)
- Technology Initiatives Game
- Technology Innovation Group, Inc
- Technology Integration Group
- Técnica Industrial Guatemalteca (Spanish: Guatemalan Industrial Technics; Guatemala)
- Terminal Internet Gateway
- Tetanus Immune Globulin
- The Image Group (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the ceremony, the emperor inspected the imperial guards and exchanged gifts in the palace.