The IPA SBRB manufacturing confidence index fell to 43.
What does TIPAAA stand for?
TIPAAA stands for The IPA (Independent/Integrated Physician Association) Association of America
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of TIPAAA in our Acronym Attic
- Texas Intellectual Property Partnership
- Tuberoinfundibular Peptide of 39 Residues
- Tail-Interacting Protein of 47
- Technical Image Press Association (magazine association)
- Texas Intercollegiate Press Association (est. 1909)
- Tibetan Institute of Performing Arts (Dharamsala, India)
- Tilted Independent Pixel Approximation
- Tourism in Protected Areas (legislative initiative; Australia)
- Training Institute of Public Administration (Albania)
- Taiwan International Performance Art Festival (Taipei, Taiwan)
- Thousand Islands Performing Arts Fund (est. 1980; Clayton, NY)
- The International Pixie Bob Society
- Technical Institute of Physics and Chemistry (Chinese Academy of Sciences)
- Texas Incentive and Productivity Commission (est. 1989)
- Texas Instruments Personal Computer
- Transparent Inter Process Communication (telecom cluster)
- Tripartite Industrial Peace Council (Philippines)
- Trust, Integrity, Professionalism, Customer focus and Excellence
Samples in periodicals archive:
The FTC ordered NTSP to terminate any non-risk, messenger model contracts it currently has, and required the IPA to notify the FTC in advance of any future non-risk contracts it wants to negotiate and allow FTC oversight of the negotiations of the contracts.
The IPA represents more than 1,500 physicians in the Portland metropolitan area, including those at the PACE center.
The IPA portfolio, much of which has been liquidated in the past several years, originally included five signature New York metropolitan landmarks including 1440 Broadway, recently purchased by Max Capital for $152 million and a 50 percent share in 1328 Broadway, also known as the Marbridge Building, recently purchased by RFR Holdings, LLC.
When you say no, it increases not only the medical director's individual liability for which he or she ought to have professional liability insurance, but also the liability of the HMO or the IPA or the entity for which the medical director works.