What does HMSH stand for?
HMSH stands for The Human Mut-S-Homologon (genes)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HMSH
We have 1 other meaning of HMSH in our Acronym Attic
- Half Moon Sober Festival (New Hampshire)
- Hannover Messe Sodeks Fuarcilik (Istanbul, Turkey)
- Historical Museum of South Florida
- Human Marrow Stromal Fibroblast
- Haberdashers' Monmouth School for Girls (Wales, UK)
- Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden (Smithsonian Institution)
- 2-Hydroxymuconic Semialdehyde Hydrolase (gene structure)
- Hanns-Martin-Schleyer-Halle (German arena)
- Her Most Serene Highness
- Host Marriott Services
- Hilliard Middle-Senior High School (Florida)
- Harold M. Schulweis Institute (Encino, CA)
- Hawaii Modular Space, Inc.
- Hazard Management Systems, Inc.
- Hino Motors Sales Indonesia
- Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India
- Half-Mode Substrate Integrated Waveguide (physics)
- (Center) High Mounted Stop Lamp (vehicle equipment)
- Height above Mean Sea Level