Summary: ABU DHABI -- Shaikh Nahyan bin Mubarak Al Nahyan, Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research, said that the secret of the UAE's success is its attention to education and the development of the human element, providing equal opportunity to every citizen in the country.
What does THE stand for?
THE stands for The Human Element
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of THE
We have 207 other meanings of THE in our Acronym Attic
- Treatment of Hormone-Dependent Tumors
- Trade and Human Development Unit
- Total Health Discount Vitamins (Farmingdale, NY)
- Technische Hogeschool Eindhoven
- Technological Horizons in Education
- Technology & Home Economics (school subject)
- Tennessee Hospitality Education (Council)
- Teresina, Piaui, Brazil - Teresina (Airport Code)
- Texas Higher Education Network (est. 1986; Austin, TX; also seen as THEN)
- Texas Hold 'em (poker)
- The Humane Environment (Jef Raskin)
- Theca® HTTP Engine (Apptus Technologies AB)
- Times Higher Education (magazine)
- Toronto Health Economics (Network)
- Total Home Entertainment (various locations)
- Transportable Helicopter Enclosure
- Tiny Horsefly Examines Five Little Youngsters (Kids Next Door show)
- Tarrant Home Education Association (Tarrant County, TX)
- Tennessee Home Education Association (est. 1984)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Human Element campaign inspires and motivates Dow employees to dedicate time, effort and intellectual capital to improve some of the most pressing economic, social and environmental concerns facing the world today.
In Joshua's instance, the human element was imperative for success.
I am talking about the human element in these men and women who wear the badge, as well as the human element in those we serve.
This callous attempt to subtract the human element from the tragedy is only possible because there exists a fundamental disconnect between contemporary science, technologies produced through its application and values which define humanity as a distinct species capable of establishing an inalienable bond with the transcendental reality.
My former staff has often said that when we have problems, it is usually the human element that causes it.