Lucky Dog Hot Sauce launched in June, 2012, and has now won 5 industry awards between The Hot Pepper Awards 2012, and the 2013 Fiery Foods Challenge at Zestfest.
What does THPA stand for?
THPA stands for The Hot Pepper Awards (cooking products competition)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of THPA
We have 7 other meanings of THPA in our Acronym Attic
- Transitional Housing Program
- Transparent Huge Page (Linux)
- Triad Health Project (North Carolina)
- Tubing Hanger Pressure (oil production)
- Tubing Head Pressure (oil/gas wells)
- Transitional Housing Placement-Plus-Foster Care (California)
- Tony Hawk's Project 8 (gaming)
- Tala Hydroelectric Project Authority (Bhutan)
- Tees and Hartlepool Port Authority Ltd
- Texas Highway Patrol Association and Museum (also seen as THPM)
- Thessaloniki Port Authority (Greece)
- Traditional Health Practitioners Act (South Africa)
- Traditional Health Practitioners Association of Zambia
- Traditional Health Practitioners Bill (New Zealand)
- Tamm-Horsfall Protein Coating Cells (urology)
- tetrakishydroxy-methylphosphonium chloride
- Theun-Hinboun Power Company (Laos)
- Traditional Health Practitioners' Council of South Africa
- tragically hip and painfully cool
- Terre Haute Police Department (Terre Haute, Indiana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- The Hot Pepper Awards announcement of their 2012 winners was great news for Smoke Canyon LLC.
As the overall winner of the Hot Sauce category in The Hot Pepper Awards 2012, this sauce not only adds heat, but unique and robust flavor, with its smoked and roasted ingredients using Missouri hardwoods.