Founded in 1988 by the late actor Paul Newman, the Hole in the Wall Gang Camp is a summer get-away for children with cancer and other serious illnesses.
What does THITWGC stand for?
THITWGC stands for The Hole In The Wall Gang Camp
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Thank Heaven It's Sunday
- The Health Informatics Service (National Health Service; UK)
- Theodore Roosevelt Island (US National Park Service)
- Tokyo Health Industry Show (trade show; Japan)
- Total Hospital Information System (clinical information management)
- Transit Help Intercom System (Calgary, Alberta)
- Tsinghua International School (Beijing, China)
- Trusted Healthcare Information Solutions Alliance
- Thematic Indexing of Spoken Language
- This Station
- Theoretical Head Impact Velocity (automobile testing)
- Touch-Humanity International Voluntary Services
- Team Hell Jumpers (gaming clan)
- Texas Hunter & Jumper Association (Texas)
- Total Hip Joint Arthroplasty
- Trillium Hunter/Jumper Association (Canada)
- Tucson Hunter Jumper Association (Arizona)
- Toll House Jazz Band (Columbus, Ohio)
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial (US National Park Service)
- Tar Heel Junior Historian Association (youth club; North Carolina Museum of History; Raleigh, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Worcester cyclist John Leary led Team Jake in the Camp Challenge Ride recently to benefit the Hole in the Wall Gang Camp, which Paul Newman founded for kids with serious diseases.
The Discovery Center was formed as a collaborative effort between The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp (THITWGC), the University of Connecticut (UConn), and participating elementary school systems.
She also had volunteered for Meals on Wheels and at the Hole in the Wall Gang Camp.