Byline: by rick fulton ROY (Woody Harrelson) and his wife Jessie (Emily Mortimer) venture into the heart of darkness during a trip on the Trans-Siberian railway.
What does THOD stand for?
THOD stands for The Heart of Darkness (Joseph Conrad book)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of THOD
We have 1 other meaning of THOD in our Acronym Attic
- Transplantation of Human Organs Act (India)
- The Head of Alfredo Garcia (blog)
- Temasek Hall Orientation Committee
- Texas Hematology Oncology Centers (Dallas, TX)
- The Height of Callousness (SpineShank album)
- The Hope of Change (band)
- The Human Overpopulation Crisis (course)
- Theatre Head of Contracts (NATO)
- Theatre Organization of Cyprus
- The History of Computing Project
- The House of the Death (online game)
- Theoretical Oxygen Demand
- Treehouse Of Death (website)
- transverse hymenal orifice diameter as measured by separation technique
- Trypsinized Human Group O Erythrocytes
- The Home of Football (Arsenal Stadium, Highbury, London, Uk)
- Trapshooting Hall of Fame (Vandalia, OH)
- Tower Hamlets Opportunity Group (London, UK)
- Treehouse of Horror (The Simpsons)
- The Hall of Heroes and Heroines
Samples in periodicals archive:
Spenser's poetics interrogate his politics so profoundly as to discover the heart of darkness at the centre of the colonial enterprise" (4).
Even in the heart of darkness, in the midst of war, a minimum of "human security" can be preserved,' he said.
So this is a book about a journey, a literal journey and a figurative one, the latter being a journey into the heart of darkness, as so many other war stories are.