What does THEORI stand for?
THEORI stands for The Health Economics and Outcomes Research Institute
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- The History Education Network (Canada)
- The Home Education Network (UK)
- Texas Higher Education Network
- Temple Health Empowerment Office (Philadelphia, PA)
- Texas Homeless Education Office (University of Texas at Austin)
- They Help Each Other
- Training for Health and Employment Opportunities (Canada)
- Théories Didactiques des Interactions Lecture-Écriture (French: Didactic Theories of Reading-Writing Interaction; research project; various locations)
- Texas Higher Education Opportunity Project
- Thailand Earth Observation System
- Theoretical High Energy Physics
- Therapeutic Horsemanship of El Paso (El Paso, TX)
- TOGA Heat Exchange Program
- Teaching Hospital Education Political Action Committee
- Texas Hold 'Em by Phil Hellmuth (book and video game)
- Texas Heavy Equipment Repair, Inc. (Cypress, TX)
- Tackling Health Through Environmental Regeneration and Public Involvement
- Tennessee Hospital Education and Research Foundation
- Thermal Measurement System