Giesecke & Devrient, a security firm, is launching its trusted service manager (TSM) service in the Great White North.
What does TGWN stand for?
TGWN stands for The Great White North (slang for Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Texas Game Warden Association (Hamilton, TX)
- Texas Golf Writers Association (est. 1987; Humble, TX)
- Texas Ground Water Association
- The Good Website Company (UK)
- Top Gem World Class
- Technical Guidance Working Group
- Theatre Guild of Webster Groves (Webster Groves, MO)
- Taking Gathered Worship Home (devotional packet)
- The Great White Hype
- The Great White Jenkins (band)
- The Great Work of Alchemy (manga)
- The Great Waldo Pepper (1975 movie)
- Take Global Warming Seriously (UK)
- That Goes Without Saying
- The Grinch Who Stole Christmas )Dr. Suess book and 2000 movie)
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (film)
- That Guy with the Glasses (website)
- The Game with Two Names (alt.games.lucas-arts.star-wars.rebellion)
- Transport and General Workers' Union (UK)
- Theragenics Corporation (stock symbol)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The legendary prog-rock power trio from the Great White North is also making the rounds with a sci-fi concept album, "Clockwork Angels," following the exploits of a young man's quests to follow his dreams across a lavish world of steampunk and alchemy.
There has been a strong demand from Canadian Four Loko fans to bring our products to the Great White North," said Steve de Luca, vice president, international development.
Byline: Reuters VANCOUVER: Canada s ambitious goal is to top the medals table at the Vancouver Winter Olympics but it will be a hollow achievement to much of the Great White North unless the men s ice hockey gold is among the final tally.
Canadian restrictions on gun ownership are notorious, but even up in the great white north, there are successful cases of self-defense.
But you will need a guide because the Great White North has much to offer.