The company introduced the comprehensive vehicle tracking and tracing system at The European Road Transport Show in Amsterdam late last year, aimed at trucks and semi-trailers.
What does TERTS stand for?
TERTS stands for The European Road Transport Show
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Tip-Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy
- Transplant Evaluation Rating Scale
- Terrain Simulation
- Tasmanian Earth Resources Satellite Station (Australia)
- Telecommunicator Emergency Response Taskforce
- Telomerase Reverse Transcriptase
- Timpanogos Emergency Response Team (Utah)
- Total End Range Time
- Transdermal Estrogen Replacement Therapy
- Technology Education Research Unit (UK)
- Training and Employment Research Unit (University of Glasgow; UK)
- N-Tris(Hydroxymethyl)methyl-2-Amino-Ethanesulfonic Acid
- Tableau d'Entrées-Sorties (French: Input-Output Table; accounting tool)
- Tactical Electronic Sniper (paintball)
- Tactical Electronic Surveillance
- Tactical EMIO (Expanded Maritime Interception Operations) System
- Tactical Engagement Simulation
- Tactical Engagement System (Army)
- Tactical Engineering Support
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company is at the European Road Transport Show in Amsterdam this week showing off a concept vehicle, pictured, that reveals how the next generation of its award-winning Maxus van might look.
The van and the hardware that enables the vehicle to operate on both electric and diesel systems will be unveiled at the European Road Transport Show in Amsterdam, Oct.