A pounds 100,000 grant from the England Rural Development Programme helped with the conversion and set-up costs.
What does ERDP stand for?
ERDP stands for The England Rural Development Programme
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ERDP
We have 7 other meanings of ERDP in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Records and Document Management System (UK)
- European Rural Development Network
- Explicit Route Disconnection Notification
- Emergency Relief Development Overseas
- Enzymes Receptors and Drugs in Obesity and Atherosclerosis (Ontario, Canada; University of Toronto symposium; 1998)
- Early Reading Development Pilot (UK)
- Effective Rumen Degradable Protein (dietary science)
- Engine Room Distribution Panel (maritime electrical systems)
- Engineering Rotational Development Program (Caterpillar)
- England Rural Development Plan (UK)
- Electronic Raw Data Reporting
- Employment Rights Dispute Resolution Act 1998 (UK)
- Eligibility Requirements Dispute Resolution Policy (ICANN)
- Eastern Region Deaf Snowsports (UK)
- Economic Rural Development Society (India)
- Ecosystems Research and Development Service (Department of Environment and Natural Resources; Philippines)
- Electronic Recording Delivery System (Department of Justice; California)
- Elliott Research and Demonstration Station (Tasmania, Australia)
- Emergency Response Data System (US NRC)
- Equipment Removal Data Sheet
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also speaking at the event was Adrian Vass, Defra's rural development adviser for the region, who explained why Defra was supporting the organic sector and outlined how the England Rural Development Programme could help organic farmers.
The Rural Enterprise Scheme (RES)is one of ten schemes which operate under the England Rural Development Programme.
The project has been established by the Soil Association, the UK's leading charity promoting organic food and farming, with funding from the England Rural Development Programme by the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs' Rural Enterprise Scheme (RES).
The Rural Enterprise Scheme is one of ten initiatives which operate under the England Rural Development Programme.
Expansion of the England Rural Development Programme, with support by additional funding and a broader remit to assist new projects and businesses starting up in rural locations is suggested.
The event has been organised by the Soil Association and supported under the England Rural Development Programme by the Department for the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs and the European Agricultural Guidance and Guarantee Fund.
The RSPB Farmland Bird training programme is supported under the England Rural Development Programme, by the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs and the European Agricultural Guidance and Guarantee Fund.