Summary: Muscat: The Education Committee at the State Council held its third meeting of the second .
What does TEC stand for?
TEC stands for The Education Committee (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TEC
We have 467 other meanings of TEC in our Acronym Attic
- Test and Electrical Characterization
- Test and Evaluation Center
- Test Environment Certification
- Test Execution Control
- Texas Education Code
- Texas Electric Cooperatives, Inc.
- Texas Employment Commission
- Texas Ethics Commission
- Thanet Engineered Cars (UK)
- The Education Channel (various locations)
- The Education Company (Canada)
- The Electric Company (TV show)
- The Elite Clan (Counter-Strike clan)
- The Elite Connection (gaming clan)
- The Elongated Collectors (pressed elongated souvenir pennies)
- The Energy Cooperative (various locations)
- The Engineers’ Club
- The Entertainment Connection (various locations)
- The Entrepreneurship Center
- The Environmental Company, Inc (Annapolis, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Muscat, Apr 29 (ONA)--- The Education Committee at the State Council today hosted a number of officials at the consultant company specialized in conducting the preparatory study for Oman University project in the presence of honorable Dr.
The Education Committee is, in fact, dispensing with the services of of the 130 part-time needlework teachers because of a national agreement between teachers' unions and the Government which originated in 1968.
I am referring to the Chairman of the Education Committee, who for a year now has been fanatically supporting access for students with GCEs at the Education Council; despite this, he speaks of clear positions.
Mr Sheerman said: "The drift of the report would not square with the work that we have done in the Education Committee over a number of years that I have chaired it.
The board, according to the Education Committee, will "increase accountability" by providing advice and recommendations to the Secretary of Education and the Congress on higher ed issues.