In essence, the Education Alliance Agreement between Microsoft and HEC will provide centralised IT services to HEC-approved universities across Pakistan while maintaining the highest standards in the use of Information Technology within the ambit of education in Pakistan.
What does TEA stand for?
TEA stands for The Education Alliance (various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TEA
We have 236 other meanings of TEA in our Acronym Attic
- Ten Eyck Associates
- Tennessee Education Association (Nashville, TN)
- Tensile Energy Absorption
- Terminal Education Age
- Terminal Electron Acceptor (cellular respiration)
- Tertiary Education Act (Botswana)
- Test of English for Aviation (language proficiency; UK)
- Texas Education Agency
- Texas Electronics Association, LLC (Fort Worth, TX)
- The Electronic Alveary (word search program)
- The Employers' Association (various locations)
- The Erythromelalgia Association (Wallingford, PA)
- The Esplanade Association (est. 2001; Boston, MA)
- Themed Entertainment Association
- Ticket Entry Automation
- Tidy Enforcement Agency (gaming clan)
- Timing Error Avoidance
- Tiny Encryption Algorithm (developed by David Wheeler and Roger Needham at the Computer Laboratory of Cambridge University)