Our team is made up of Byron Battles and Vince Rafferty from the Aries Group/MPSG, Warren Williams from the Eastern Management Group, Eric Schmiedeke from InfoTech Consulting and Alan Sulkin from TEQConsult Group.
What does TEMG stand for?
TEMG stands for The Eastern Management Group (Bridgewater, NJ)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of TEMG in our Acronym Attic
- Temporary Duty
- Temporary Duty in Connection With
- Temporary Duty Under Instruction
- Thromboembolic Meningoencephalitis
- Theological Education to Meet the Environmental Challenge
- Tactical Equipment Maintenance Facility (US Army)
- Therapeutic Electromagnetic Field
- Tender Equivalent Missile Facility, Atlantic
- Tender Equivalent Missile Facility, Pacific
- Technology/Engineering Management Inc. (Golden, CO)
- Tractebel Energy Marketing, Inc. (Texas)
- Transboundary Environmental Management Index
- Transient Episodes of Myocardial Ischemia (cardiology)
- Telecommunications Expense Management Industry Association
- Telecommunications Executive Management Institute of Canada
- The Erin Mills Investment Corporation (est. 1990; Richardson, TX)
- Temporary Duty Under Instruction (US Navy)
- Telecommunications Management Information Platform
- Test Equipment Management Information System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Eastern Management Group recently announced a "best-worst scenario" study which suggests that three possible futures may lie in waiting for the personal computer industry.