The trio has been at odds for years ever since Densmore blocked Krieger and Manzarek from touring as The Doors of the 21st Century a decade ago.
What does D21C stand for?
D21C stands for The Doors of the 21st Century (band)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Device State 2 (undefined partial-sleep power-down mode, computing)
- Dhoom 2 (Hindi movie)
- Diablo 2 (game)
- Diesel Fuel
- Digital Domain
- Doom 2
- Dopamine Type 2 (neurotransmitter; also seen as D-2)
- Dungeons and Dragons
- Duran Duran (band)
- 20-Sided Die (gaming)
- Fairchild Dornier Do 228 (airliner)
- Day 24 of Incubation (research embryos)
- 28th Day (clinical trials)
- Digital to Analog (television signal conversion)
- Differential Amplitude and Phase-Shift Keying with 2 Concentric Rings and 8 Signal Points
- Dealer to Builder (AVAD; Van Nuys, CA)
- Designed to Build (architecture firm; Fayetteville, NC)
- Document to Business (document management software; Business Document)
- Domestic Digital Bus (home automation standard)
- Door-to-Balloon (coronary intervention measure)
Samples in periodicals archive:
21 /PRNewswire/ -- On August 13, 2008, the California Supreme Court denied a petition to review a lower court's decision that Raymond Manzarek and Robert Krieger, two of the surviving members of the legendary rock band The Doors, are to be enjoined from performing, touring, promoting their band and otherwise holding themselves out to be The Doors, The Doors of the 21st Century or any other name that includes the words The Doors without the written consent of all partners of the Doors partnership.
The Doors Of The 21st Century, featuring Astbury performing the songs of the late Jim Morrison along with original Doors' keyboardist Ray Manzarek and guitarist Robbie Krieger play Glasgow's SECC on July 13.
Following is the complete artist lineup for the 'Rock Through Time' event: -- Lenny Kravitz -- Bo Diddley -- The Strokes -- James Brown -- Slash -- Cheap Trick -- The Doors of the 21st Century -- Velvet Revolver -- Ben Folds -- Wyclef Jean -- The Darkness About Miller Brewing Company Milwaukee-based Miller Brewing Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of SABMiller plc, the world's second largest brewer.