Byline: Mark Jefferies SIR Tom Stoppard's latest radio play will mark the 40th anniversary of Pink Floyd's The Dark Side of the Moon.
What does TDSOTM stand for?
TDSOTM stands for The Dark Side of the Moon (Pink Floyd album)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Time Division Switching Matrix
- Total Design Solutions Midwest (trade show)
- Trip Data & Safety Management Inc (Moncton, NB Canada)
- Technical Design Services of Minnesota (Duluth, MN)
- Tactical Data Systems Management Office (Fort Leavenworth, Kansas)
- Terminal Device Session Management Protocol
- Triangle Down Syndrome Network
- Taller de So (Catalan: Sound Workshop; Spain)
- Test Data Service Option (cellular)
- Total Daily Sperm Output (equine breeding)
- Tax Deferred Savings Plan
- Team Data Science Process (methodology)
- Technical Data Support Package
- Technical Degree Sponsorship Program (US Air Force college students program)
- Thames-Dick Superaqueduct Partners
- Time Delay Short Pulse
- Time Dependent Shortest Path (computer science)
- Top-Down Structured Programming
- Transmission and Distribution Service Provider
- Time Division Switching Pulse Amplitude Modulation
Samples in periodicals archive:
We're celebrating the 40th anniversary of the classic album The Dark Side of the Moon," he says.
8 - The Dark Side Of The Moon - Pink Floyd - 4,116,000 copies sold.
Tracey Mulford, Twickenham, Middx A THE dark side of the moon is in the shadow the moon makes from the sun's light, not in the earth's shadow, except when eclipsed.
The Dark Side of The Moon Varujan Ughurlyan VA-Vision, Inc.
1973: Rock band Pink Floyd released The Dark Side of the Moon, which went on to become one of the biggest selling albums of all time.