SPEAKING AT THE UNIVERSITY OF OTTAWA RECENTLY, NEW YORK University President John Sexton delivered a lecture entitled, "The Role of Faculty in the Common Enterprise University.
What does TCE stand for?
TCE stands for The Common Enterprise (San Antonio, TX)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TCE
We have 232 other meanings of TCE in our Acronym Attic
- Terminal Control Equipment
- Terre Ciel Energies (French: Earth Sky Energy; France)
- Test Cost Estimate
- Testing Center of Excellence (software development)
- Texas Cooperative Extension
- The California Endowment (Los Angeles, CA; est. 1996)
- The Canadian Encyclopedia
- The Chemical Engineer (journal of the Institute of Chemical Engineers)
- The Chemistry Experiment (band; UK)
- The Creative Exchange
- Thermal Canister Experiment (US NASA)
- Thermal Coefficient of Expansion
- Thermal Conditioning Electronics
- Thermal Control Electronics
- Thomson Consumer Electronics
- Threshold-Crossing Event (US NASA)
- Time Charter Equivalent (oil tankers' pricing units)
- Tokyo College of Environment (Tokyo, Japan)
- Tonne of Coal Equivalent
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a former councilmember familiar with CBOs, Peak approached The Common Enterprise (TCE), a local CBO, to assist San Antonio in developing a more inclusive budgeting process.