com, announced today that it had entered into a strategic alliance with The Automation Partnership (TAP), www.
What does TAP stand for?
TAP stands for The Automation Partnership
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TAP
We have 821 other meanings of TAP in our Acronym Attic
- The Amazing Pudding (Pink Floyd fanzine)
- The American Prospect
- The American Psychoanalyst (journal)
- The Anglican Planet (news journal)
- The Appraisal Process
- The Army Plan
- The Associates Program (Capital Group Companies)
- The Association for Pool, Inc
- The Atlantic Philanthropies (est. 1982)
- The Autodidact Project (self-education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
7) The automated platform is based on the Cello robotic system manufactured by The Automation Partnership based in Royston, UK (Figures 1 and 2).