According to an August profile in The New Yorker, Ryan in 2005 told the Atlas Society, which promotes Rand's objectivist philosophy of individualism and self-reliance, that he required his interns and staff to read Rand.
What does TAS stand for?
TAS stands for The Atlas Society (Washington, DC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TAS
We have 446 other meanings of TAS in our Acronym Attic
- The Amber Spyglass (Phillip Pullman book)
- The American Scene
- The American Spectator (magazine)
- The American Statistician (journal)
- The Animated Series (Star Trek)
- The Annotated Screenplays (Star Wars)
- The Applique Society
- The Architectural Studio (various locations)
- The Armidale School (NSW, Australia)
- The Army Staff
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2005, he told the Atlas Society, which is devoted to promoting Rand's ideas, that she inspired his political career: "If I had to credit one thinker, one person, it would be Ayn Rand.