But it is, all the same, a fascinating insight into the life and career of the man formerly known as the Artist Formerly Known as Prince.
What does TAFCAP stand for?
TAFCAP stands for The Artist Formerly Known As Prince
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Totally Awesome Fun Band (Nebraska band)
- Travis Air Force Base (California, USA)
- Tropical Analysis and Forecast Branch
- Tyndall Air Force Base (Florida)
- Team America Football Club (Springfield, VA)
- The Ambassadors for Christ
- Timbers Army Football Club (Portland, OR)
- Tonbridge Angels Football Club (UK)
- Top Alcohol Funny Car (drag racing class)
- Tring Athletic Football Club (UK)
- Texas Association for Family Child Care (Bluff Dale, TX)
- Temple Area Federal Credit Union
- Tactical Air Force Command Post
- Tactical Automated Fire Control System (US Army)
- Texas Association of Family and Consumer Sciences
- The Army Force Costing Program
- Total Active Federal Commissioned Service
- Total Active Federal Commissioned Service Date
- Texas Aggie Federal Credit Union
- Timed Acceleration Fuel Control Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Girl Bros), who used to work with the Artist Formerly Known as Prince.
The first sensational mining of rock scores occurred in 1993, when the Joffrey Ballet premiered its controversial Billboards, set to songs by the Artist Formerly Known as Prince.
The Artist Formerly Known as Prince, who mused publicly about going totally indie after his acrimonious split with Warner Brothers, but instead now runs his own NPG Records through a manufacturing and distribution deal with EMI/Capitol, said it best to Forbes: "I love Ani DiFranco.
As The Artist Formerly Known As Prince can well attest, every society has rules when it comes to picking personal names.