Through the task force, the Army plans to conduct an aggressive outreach effort to attract and engage private industry to foster strategic and financial collaborations in support of the Army's installation energy needs.
What does TAP stand for?
TAP stands for The Army Plan
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TAP
We have 822 other meanings of TAP in our Acronym Attic
- The Accounting Professionals
- The Ada Project
- The Aerospace Players
- The Agency Place (Hanover Insurance Group)
- The Aker Partners (Washington, DC)
- The Amazing Pudding (Pink Floyd fanzine)
- The American Prospect
- The American Psychoanalyst (journal)
- The Anglican Planet (news journal)
- The Appraisal Process
- The Associates Program (Capital Group Companies)
- The Association for Pool, Inc
- The Atlantic Philanthropies (est. 1982)
- The Autodidact Project (self-education)
- The Automation Partnership
- Theater Air Planner
- Theater Air Planning
- Theater Airfield Procedures (US Air Force)
- Thermoacoustic Projector
- Theta Alpha Phi (theatre honors fraternity)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Syrian military sources said the army plans to move on the nearby town of Maarat al-Numan.
The army plans to use this money for completing projects such as improving the law and order situation in tribal areas, building roads, hospitals and schools.
The Army plan calls for a two-star general to head the new Contracting Command, with two one-stars as deputies.
Beginning in 2008, the Army plans to make a series of commitments to produce FCS-related systems in advance of the low-rate production decision for the FCS core program in 2013.
Now the Army plans to carry out a second search next week, to ensure there are no unexploded bombs left at the bottom of the lake before it is dredged.
The Army plans to privatize family housing at 45 installations throughout the United States under the RCI, to provide quality homes for Soldiers.