an ch mar 82 8 th tst Defence sources indicate that the Lowland Gunners are set to be disbanded and that there may be bad news for heh th the Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders and the Royal Scots Dragoon Guards.
What does A&SH stand for?
A&SH stands for The Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders (A British Regiment)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Application and Resource Control (NASA)
- Acceptance and Routing History
- Austin & Repatriation Medical Centre (Australia)
- Accident and Sickness
- Air and Space
- Arts & Science
- Avionics and Software
- Air and Space Executive Agent
- Accessories and Supplies Group
- Avionics and Surveillance Group (NASA)
- Architecture and Standard Implementation Program Office
- Atlantic and St. Lawrence Railroad
- Appointing and Scheduling Module
- Attrition and Special Materials
- Advertising & Society Review (Advertising Educational Foundation online academic journal)
- Astrobiology and Space Research
- Abilene & Smoky Valley Railroad
- Acceptance & Transfer
- Acquisition & Technology
- Administrative and Technical status
Samples in periodicals archive:
Former members of the Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders Military Band are looking for Jack Woodhouse.
Members of 2nd Battalion the Royal Welsh and the Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders entered the village of Noorzai in Helmand province as part of a joint mission between British troops and Afghan policemen.
Troops of the Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders, 5 Scots, will mark both Armistice Day and Remembrance Sunday in remote outposts across Helmand province.
Pte Neil McCallion, of the Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders, 5th Battalion Royal Regiment of Scotland, nearly lost his left hand when his Army convoy fell under attack in Afghanistan last year.
Soldiers from the Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders swooped on the first day of peacekeeping in the war-torn region.
The men who fought at St Valery-en-Caux (my father, Lance Corporal Donald Beaton of the Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders was among them) held up the German advance for almost a month.