com offering the MDM solution and SnapLogic the connectivity and integration platform, customers now have the most powerful and cost-effective solution to easily create a single version of the truth, to manage it across the enterprise, and to continuously synchronize it with enterprise applications" Businesses that don't have high-quality, trusted data flowing through the application connections in their IT portfolios - from Salesforce.
What does T-A-C stand for?
T-A-C stands for The Application Connection
This definition appears rarely
We have 736 other meanings of T-A-C in our Acronym Attic
- The (International) Noise Conspiracy (Band)
- Think Positive (healthcare)
- Theorie Und Anwendung (theory and application; German HiFi manufacturer)
- Time Zero
- First-Year Tulane Medical Student
- Second-Year Tulane Medical Student
- Trichothecene (Mycotoxin)
- Third-Year Tulane Medical Student
- Fourth-Year Tulane Medical Student
- thymosin fraction 5
- Tactical Auxiliary Crane Ship (US DoD)
- Auxiliary Dry Cargo Carrier, MSC Manned (ship type)
- Military Sealift Command (MSC) Oceanographic Research Ship
- Tactical Auxiliary General Ocean Surveillance (US DoD)
- Hospital Ship
- Auxiliary Cargo (K) and Ammunition (E) Ship, MSC Manned (naval ship type)
- Fast Logistics Ship (US DoD)
- T-Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- T-Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Lymphoma (cancer)
- Trans-4-Aminomethyl-Cyclohexane Carboxylic Acid (anti-fibrinolytic agent)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This latest version includes an integration wizard; a new, easy-to-use interface that allows quick creation of configurations for many of the application connection methods, human answered fax, and least cost routing enhancements.
Resolving one the biggest challenges facing today's virtualized data centers, FactFinder delivers three critical elements of application service management for virtual environments: -- Application Discovery & Mapping -- FactFinder offers automatic discovery and topology mapping of the application connections, processes, and interdependencies allowing for unmatched visibility into both physical and virtual environments.