People don't want to acknowledge that your mother has been so helpful,' the American psychoanalyst said at the conference on sexuality in Cardiff yesterday.
What does TAP stand for?
TAP stands for The American Psychoanalyst (journal)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TAP
We have 821 other meanings of TAP in our Acronym Attic
- Tests of Achievement and Proficiency
- Text Access Point (PCIA)
- The Absolute Peach (podcast)
- The Accounting Professionals
- The Ada Project
- The Aerospace Players
- The Agency Place (Hanover Insurance Group)
- The Aker Partners (Washington, DC)
- The Amazing Pudding (Pink Floyd fanzine)
- The American Prospect
Samples in periodicals archive:
Drawing on the American psychoanalyst Lloyd de Mause's work on "psycho-classes," Theweleit urges that "the transmission networks and fishhooks of the sibling level play a more significant role in love-choices and marital forms for the majority of people here (i.