Laura Rozen reports on national security as a senior correspondent for The American Prospect.
What does TAP stand for?
TAP stands for The American Prospect
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TAP
We have 822 other meanings of TAP in our Acronym Attic
- Test Article Preparation
- Tests of Achievement and Proficiency
- Text Access Point (PCIA)
- The Absolute Peach (podcast)
- The Accounting Professionals
- The Ada Project
- The Aerospace Players
- The Agency Place (Hanover Insurance Group)
- The Aker Partners (Washington, DC)
- The Amazing Pudding (Pink Floyd fanzine)
- The American Psychoanalyst (journal)
- The Anglican Planet (news journal)
- The Appraisal Process
- The Army Plan
- The Associates Program (Capital Group Companies)
- The Association for Pool, Inc
- The Atlantic Philanthropies (est. 1982)
- The Autodidact Project (self-education)
- The Automation Partnership
- Theater Air Planner
Samples in periodicals archive:
This claim about ideological labeling was strongly challenged in The American Prospect by the Stanford linguist Geoffrey Nunberg, but Nunberg's findings may have been skewed by use of a limited news database and by lumping together news stories and opinion columns.
Kuttner, co-editor of" The American Prospect, continued: "In principle, deregulation of the power industry was supposed to use the discipline of free markets to generate just the right amount of electricity at the right price.