The American Enterprise Institute (AEI: Washington, D.
What does TAE stand for?
TAE stands for The American Enterprise (American Enterprise Institute publication)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TAE
We have 113 other meanings of TAE in our Acronym Attic
- Tasa Anual Equivalente (Spanish: Equivalent Annual Interest Rate)
- Tax Assistant Examination (India)
- Teacher's Annotated Edition (textbooks)
- Technical and Adult Education
- Technical Area Expert (US Marine Corps)
- Technical Assistance Exchange
- Telekommunikations Anschluss Einheit (German: telecommunication connection unit)
- Test Automation Engineer (International Software Testing Qualifications Board)
- Text Ad Exchange (Internet marketing)
- The Academy of Experts (London, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An April study from the American Enterprise Institute (AEI) concludes there is no evidence such a problem exists.
Ornstein, a congressional scholar at the American Enterprise Institute, who served as a counselor to the CGC.
A recent item in The American Enterprise magazine suggests the perceived hazard may be overblown.
Not only are well-known organizations like CATO, the American Enterprise Institute and the Heritage Foundation more flush with cash than ever, but giving by corporations and wealthy businessmen--all of which is tax-deductible--has underwritten the rise of a new generation of smaller and often brasher conservative think tanks like the Competitive Enterprise Institute (CEI and the Reason Foundation.
The current climate on the Hill is inhospitable to civil rights legislation of any kind, especially gay rights," says Norman Orenstein, a congressional scholar at the American Enterprise Institute, a policy-research group.