Katie Lynn Collins read an excerpt from The Amber Spyglass, and Daniel Gregory Morrison and Rachel Marie Espinosa, siblings of the bride, read an Irish blessing.
What does TAS stand for?
TAS stands for The Amber Spyglass (Phillip Pullman book)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TAS
We have 443 other meanings of TAS in our Acronym Attic
- Texas Appointment System
- Texas Archeological Society
- Texas Astronomical Society
- Thales Airborne Systems (France)
- Thales Alenia Space (satellite systems; France)
- The Absolute Sound (online journal)
- The Accounting Solution
- The Actors Studio
- The Advocates' Society (Canada)
- The Amazing Spiderman (movies)
- The American Scene
- The American Spectator (magazine)
- The American Statistician (journal)
- The Animated Series (Star Trek)
- The Annotated Screenplays (Star Wars)
- The Applique Society
- The Architectural Studio (various locations)
- The Armidale School (NSW, Australia)
- The Army Staff
- The Atlas Society (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ending of The Amber Spyglass by Philip Pullman.
His Dark Materials Trilogy - Philip Pullman Includes Northern Lights, The Subtle Knife and The Amber Spyglass.
Can you see where the idea behind the The Amber Spyglass (also reviewed), which pushed the idea that religion is the source of the world's evil, comes from?
I couldn't finish The Amber Spyglass by Phillip Pullman either although I really enjoyed Northern Lights, the first book in the series.
The Subtle Knife (1997), and The Amber Spyglass (2000).