Meanwhile, in the alternate universe of fairytale-land, Mary's alter-ego Snow is having some problems of her own.
What does TAU stand for?
TAU stands for The Alternate Universe (forum)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TAU
We have 46 other meanings of TAU in our Acronym Attic
- Trance Around the World (podcast)
- Trip Around the World
- Tactical Assault Unit (gaming)
- Taiwanese American Union
- Target Acquisition and Tracking Unit (cellular communications)
- Tautog (FAO species name code)
- Tel Aviv University
- Teller Assist Unit (banking)
- Texas Area Untouchables (Counter-Strike team)
- The Accelerated University
- The American University
- Threat Assessment Unit (police department)
- Timing Issues in the Specification and Synthesis of Digital Systems (IEEE International Workshop)
- Total Annihilation Universe (gaming site)
- Tracking Area Update
- TransAlta Utilities
- Transport and Up
- Travel Agent University (Questex Travel Group; New York, NY)
- Tuning and Analysis Utilities
Samples in periodicals archive:
Trek veteran JJ Abrams really pushed the boundaries with Fringe (Sky1, 10pm), and this week's episode is another head scratcher as Walter assists an investigation in the Alternate Universe which has links to both worlds.
From the cover art to the final page, the author deftly creates an intriguing web that soon attracts and draws her readers into the alternate universe of Nancy and her family.
JS * Lowry returns to the alternate universe (or post-apocalyptic world) of The Giver and Gathering Blue for this parable about a utopian village at the edge of a forest.