THE hardest-working woman on the Liverpool stage, Pauline Daniels, makes a return to the Actors Studio Theatre in Seel Street this week to appear in John Godber's poignant two-hander September in the Rain.
What does TAS stand for?
TAS stands for The Actors Studio
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TAS
We have 443 other meanings of TAS in our Acronym Attic
- Test Automation System (software)
- Test-And-Set (CPU instruction)
- Texas Accessibility Standards
- Texas Appointment System
- Texas Archeological Society
- Texas Astronomical Society
- Thales Airborne Systems (France)
- Thales Alenia Space (satellite systems; France)
- The Absolute Sound (online journal)
- The Accounting Solution
- The Advocates' Society (Canada)
- The Amazing Spiderman (movies)
- The Amber Spyglass (Phillip Pullman book)
- The American Scene
- The American Spectator (magazine)
- The American Statistician (journal)
- The Animated Series (Star Trek)
- The Annotated Screenplays (Star Wars)
- The Applique Society
- The Architectural Studio (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Taking place at the Actors Studio on Seel Street, Write Now is supported by the Daily Post.
Undercover Blondde are at the Actors Studio Theatre in Seel Street from July 18-21 at 7.
SCOUSE Potatoes is at The Actors Studio from May 27-30, 0151 709 9034.