The ASCO Numatics product line in North America consists of more than 50,000 valves, an extensive selection of air preparation equipment, and a full line of actuation products.
What does TACF stand for?
TACF stands for The ASCO (American Society of Clinical Oncology) Cancer Foundation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TACF
We have 9 other meanings of TACF in our Acronym Attic
- Thomas/America Circumcision Education Program
- Tactical Electronics Squadron
- Tactical Exercise (various locations)
- Technical Analysis and Cost Estimate Schedule
- Texas Association for Counselor Education and Supervision (Austin, TX)
- Tactical Test
- Tactical Evaluation
- Tactical Air Control Facility
- Temporary Alteration Control Form
- The American Chestnut Foundation
- Tivoli Access Control Facility (IBM Redbook: SG24-2021-00)
- Toronto Airport Christian Fellowship (Toronto, Canada)
- Tustin Area Council for Fine Arts (California)
- Tactical Frequency Assignment Module
- Tactical Digital Facsimile
- Tactical Fire Direction Center
- Tactical Fire
- Tactical Fire Direction System (Army)
- Tactical Forces Information System
- Tactical Force Interaction Targeting & Strike (Study)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ASCO EHR lab experience is highly valued by both ASCO members and vendors as a unique opportunity for oncology providers and their practice staff to familiarize themselves with products available for implementation today.