See Memorandum, The Inspector General, The Judge Advocate General, and the AFOSI Commander, U.
What does TABIS stand for?
TABIS stands for The AFOSI (Air Force Office of Special Investigations) Business Intelligence System (data analysis tool)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of TABIS in our Acronym Attic
- Taiwan Academy of Banking and Finance
- The Amazing Bryatollah Ferrarys (Stockholm, Sweden band)
- Turkish-American Business Forum (New York, NY)
- Tot Aanstelling Bevoegde Gezag (Dutch: Appointing Authority)
- Tape Array BGA (Ball Grid Array; integrated circuits)
- Tailorable Advanced Blanket Insulation (Georgia Institute of Technology)
- Tarot Association of the British Isles (est. 2001; UK)
- Top Secret and Below Interoperability
- Tecnologie A Basso Impatto Ambientale (Italian: Technologies with Low Environmental Impact)
- Toronto Association of Business Improvement Areas (Canada)
- Triangle Association of Black Journalists (Durham, NC)
- Trace (Element) Analyzer Based on Laser Ablation and Selectively Excited Radiation
- Team Adirondack Breakfast and Lunch Educators (New York)
- Technology Access to Better Learning and Education
- T cell Antigen Binding Molecules (microbiology)
- Tactical Anti Ballistic Missile
- The Acid Bath Murders (band)
- Toyota Auto Body Malaysia (parts manufacturer)
- Transplantation of Allogenic Bone Marrow (aplastic anemia)
- Tufted Apple Bud Moth (Platynota idaeusalis)
Samples in periodicals archive:
His investigative career began when he graduated from the AFOSI Academy in 1987 and served in multiple assignments worldwide successfully resolving fraud, criminal and counterintelligence investigations.
39) Staff Sergeant Wallace was questioned by the AFOSI agents where he was read his Article 31 rights, (40) and agreed to speak with the agents without the presence of a lawyer.
The court stated: Finally, the AFOSI recovered some of photographs in question, and they were included in the record of trial.
The Second Search: The Military Search Authorization After receiving the information from AOL, the AFOSI sought a second search authorization from a military magistrate.
84) The AFOSI agents also took photographs from the surveillance system which they returned to the surveillance system custodian prior to the first trial when they found no evidentiary value in them.
The AFOSI stated that their rape kits and investigative reports were lost.
85) The court recognized the Secretary of the Air Force could have properly delegated authority to the AFOSI commander, but had not done so.