Byline: Roy Bassave Knight-Ridder Tribune News Wire The game: 11th Hour: The Sequel to the 7th Guest.
What does T7G stand for?
T7G stands for The 7th Guest (PC game)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Turbocharged 5 Cylinder (Volvo)
- Time it takes for 50% of the stomach to empty
- threonine residue at position 529
- Titanium 6 (fireworks)
- Isoleucine instead of Threonine in Position 632 (genetic mutation)
- The 6th Day (movie)
- The Sixth Dimension (game/movie website)
- The Sixth Sense (movie)
- That 70's Show (TV show)
- Theophylline-7-Acetic Acid
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 11th Hour: The Sequel To The 7th Guest, will feature letterboxed full-motion, television-quality video, and CD audio quality sound, without the need for moving picture experts group (MPEG) external hardware, the company said.
Among VI's hits are such pioneering titles as THE 7TH GUEST and Westwood Studios' successful COMMAND AND CONQUER franchise.
Among VI's successes are such pioneering titles as the 7th Guest and Westwood Studios' phenomenal Command & Conquer franchise.
Among VI's successes are such pioneering titles as The 7th Guest and Westwood Studios' phenomenal Command & Conquer franchise.