Victor Petrenko in 2001 as a faculty member of the Dartmouth College Thayer School of Engineering and director of their Ice Physics and Technology laboratory.
What does TSE stand for?
TSE stands for Thayer School of Engineering (Dartmouth College)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TSE
We have 268 other meanings of TSE in our Acronym Attic
- Tension Stringing Equipment
- Tentative Symbol Estimation
- Terminal Server Edition (Microsoft NT Server)
- Terminal Server Emulation
- Terminal Switching Exchange
- Test of Spoken English (Educational Testing Service)
- Test Sequence Error
- Test Systems Engineering
- Testicular Self-Examination (for cancer)
- Texas Southeastern Railroad Company
- The Satellite Encyclopedia (Tag's Broadcasting Services)
- The Second Encounter (video game)
- The Silent Elite (gaming)
- The Sofia Echo (Bulgaria English Language Newspaper)
- The Special Event (various locations)
- Thomas Stearns Eliot (poet, critic, editor; 1888-1965)
- Thoughtstorm Entertainment
- Threaded Small End
- Time Stamp Event (software)
- Tissue-Specific Extinguisher
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was a graduate of Athol High School, Dartmouth College and Dartmouth Thayer School of Engineering, both in Hanover, N.
Helble, dean of the Thayer School of Engineering at Dartmouth College in Hanover.
Cotton was a graduate of Athol High School, Dartmouth College and the Dartmouth Thayer School of Engineering, both in Hanover, N.