Thanks for the tip, I'll use a pen and save a fiver.
What does TFTT stand for?
TFTT stands for Thanks for the Tip
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TFTT
We have 5 other meanings of TFTT in our Acronym Attic
- Terrestrial Flight Telephone Service
- Thanks for the Smiles
- TOW Field Test Set (US Army)
- Toward a Feminist Theory of the State
- Tortoise and Freshwater Turtle Specialist Group
- The First Tee of Southern Nevada (youth golf organization; Henderson, NV)
- Tactical Firearms Training Team (Huntington Beach, CA)
- Tea for the Tillerman (Cat Stevens album)
- Thanks for the Tag (social media)
- Thanks for the Thought
- Tales from the Terminal Room (publication)
- Tanzania Federation of Trade Unions
- Task Force on Terrorism and Unconventional Warfare
- Tactical Fighter Training Wing
- Teens for the World (teen project management and social entrepreneurship)
- Ten for the Win (Machinima series)
- Thanks for the Warning
- Thought for the Week
- Too Far To Walk
- Truth for the World
Samples in periodicals archive:
TerryB, Chelmsford Thanks for the tip, Jason Fair play Jason Maguire and nice to see a jockey with brains - and thanks for Ballabriggs.
Stan Porhola, Arroyo Grande, CA Thanks for the tip, Stan.
So thanks for the tip, Bear, but since the desert is no place for a walk, there's really only one survival tip you need.
TSgt Christopher Anderson Air Force Desert Training Center Creech AFB, Nevada SSgt Joseph Bering USMC Camp Lejeune, NC Editor's note: Thanks for the tip, Sergeants.
SFC Stephen Stanislav NEARNG Editor's note: That's an idea Thanks for the tip.