Thanks for nothing Judith Coyne It's about time working families got the help they need to pay for childcare so they can go back to work and earn money to support their families and not scrounge off the government coz they can't be bothered to go out to work
What does T4N stand for?
T4N stands for Thanks for Nothing
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
We have 1 other meaning of T4N in our Acronym Attic
- Thought for the Day (Internet slang)
- Tier 4 Defense (gaming)
- Technology for Entertainment (website)
- Turricane 4 Ever (game)
- Transportation for Economic Development
- Toolkit for Forms (Oracle software development framework)
- Together for the Gospel
- Touch for Health
- Technology for Learning (IBM Corporation Australia)
- Trinity for Maya
- Thanks for Posting
- The 4th Prophecy (online role-playing game)
- Together for Peace (UK)
- Teams for Success (professional development; various locations)
- Terminal 4 Satellite (Madrid-Barajas Airport; Madrid, Spain)
- Trimmed Four Sides (printing paper)
- Type 4-Specific (microbiology)
- Teachers 4 Social Justice (San Francisco, California)
- Technology for Sustainable Livelihoods
Samples in periodicals archive:
Appearing on shows like QI and Shooting Stars, Never Mind The Buzzcocks, 8 out of 10 Cats and Have I Got News For You, hosting Radio 4''s legendary I''m Sorry I Haven''t A Clue, co-writing and starring in four series of BBC 2''s hit sitcom Lead Balloon and writing his memoirs, Thanks For Nothing which he modestly dedicated to himself - - "Without whom none of this would have been possibl.
TOKYO, April 29 Kyodo Excerpts of selected editorials carried by Asia-Pacific newspapers: THANKS FOR NOTHING, JIMMY (The JoongAng Daily, Seoul) Former U.
Byline: Diane Parkes ; Lorne Jackson comedy THANKS FOR NOTHING Jack Dee There's been a glut of autobiographies from comedians, recently.
SLOW CLUB DECEMBER, THANKS FOR NOTHING Charming EP from Sheffield boy/girl duo, who mix lively vocal playfulness with heartbreaking harmonies.
THANKS FOR NOTHING by Jack Dee (Doubleday, pounds 20) AWARD-WINNING comedian Jack Dee emphasises his 'grumpy old man' act in his debut book which is part life story, part litany of troubles with the world.
Cushion, pounds 35, from John Lewis read it AWARD-WINNING comedian Jack Dee emphasises his "grumpy old man" act in his debut book Thanks for Nothing, which is part life story, part