Natwut Amornvivat, TCEB president stated that Dubai road show has been made possible through close cooperation between the Thai government, represented by TCEB, the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT), and the Thailand Incentive and Convention Association (TICA) in collaboration with 5 private sector MICE stakeholders: Royal Cliff Beach Resort/PEACH, Pattaya, Siam City Hotels, The Imperial Queen's Park Hotel, Global Studies Co.
What does TICA stand for?
TICA stands for Thailand Incentive and Convention Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TICA
We have 26 other meanings of TICA in our Acronym Attic
- Trouble Isolation Charge
- True Interest Cost (bond finance)
- Trusted Internet Connection (US OMB)
- Tudor Investment Corporation (est. 1980; various locations)
- Tunnel Information & Control (protocol)
- Turbo Interference Cancellation
- Turfgrass Information Center
- Tyre Industry Council (UK)
- Tenant-in-Common Residential Owner Occupied Fractional-Ownership (trademark of Fractional Equities, LLC)
- Tenant In Common Association
- The International Cat Association
- Thermal Insulation Contractors Association (UK)
- Timpanogos Cave National Monument (US National Park Service)
- Trade and Investment Cooperation Arrangement
- Turbine Inlet Cooling Association
- The International Coalition against Choice
- Technical Information Creation and Distribution (annual conference)
- Tokyo International Conference on African Development
- The Industrial College of the Armed Forces
- Technology Information Center for Administrative Leadership