Summary: The Moroccan Association of Textile and Clothing Industries (AMITH) is sounding the alarm: difficult times may lie ahead for the textiles sector, the country's largest employer.
What does T&C stand for?
T&C stands for Textile and Clothing (industry)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of T&C
- Try & Buy
- Turn and Burn Tactics (military aviation)
- Trinity & Brazos Valley Railroad
- Post-Overhaul Test & Certification
- Take and Care (Italy)
- Technology & Communication
- Telemetry and Command
- Terms & Conditions
- Testing & Commissioning (construction)
- Testing and Certification
Samples in periodicals archive:
It also will cap current textile and clothing tariffs levied by Vietnam or by other WTO members of Vietnam exports; Vietnam clothing duties are usually around 20% at present, with fabrics and yarns at between 5% and 12%.