Internet Telecommunication Plc has in the past week invested over $800,000 in hardware and software equipment that is capable of, voice recognition, VoIP, Voice to Text, Text to Voice and various Interactive services to add value added components to the UK and USA networks.
What does T2V stand for?
T2V stands for Text to Voice (IVR and speech synthesis technology)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Trash to Treasure (online forum)
- Treat to Target (inflammatory rheumatic disease treatment)
- Talk to the Hand
- Things-to-Things Research Center (Seoul, South Korea; Motorola)
- Talk to You
- Transition to University (University of Alberta; Canada)
- Talk to You Later
- Talk to You Later
- Talk to You Then
- Talk to You Tomorrow
- T-carrier 3 (digital transmission line, 44.736 Mbps, 672 voice channels)
- Teach to Teachers
- Technical Team Training
- Technical Training by Telephone
- Tengah 3 (protocol/clients)
- Terminator 3 (movie)
- Third Thoracic Segment (insects)
- Tomorrow's Technology Today
- Topological Space (mathematics; topology)
- Traffic Training Team (Baltimore County Police)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Switchpod will also offer professional voice production services to podcasters through VFI, including recording, editing, text to voice conversion and studio production services.
This could include recording, editing, converting text to voice, and studio production services.
Messages can be pre-recorded by administrators, translated from text to voice using Text-To-Speech (TTS) technologies, or a combination of the two (partly pre-recorded, partly TTS, based on predefined voice templates).
com's free messaging service includes text-to-text messaging and text to voice messaging.
The unified messaging speech engine includes tech-to-speech technology, which converts email text to voice allowing users to essentially read their emails over the telephone.
An individual can also be transferred to the unified messaging service, called MessagePilot(TM), through which e-mails, pager messages and faxes can be read over the phone using automated text to voice software.
The information can be retrieved in either text form or converted from text to voice, depending upon the requirements of the user.