An honorary life member of the Texas Public Health Association, Cooksley has held every office within the association since becoming a member in 1980.
What does TPHA stand for?
TPHA stands for Texas Public Health Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TPHA
We have 5 other meanings of TPHA in our Acronym Attic
- Trains per Hour
- Transactions per Hour
- Transsphenoidal Hypophysectomy (resection of a pituitary)
- Turbo Parallel Hybrid
- Tweets Per Hour (social media)
- Twisted Paper Handle (packaging)
- Three-Mode Thambidurai and Park Hybrid (fault model)
- Total Petroleum Hydrocarbons as Gasoline
- Tanzania Public Health Association
- Texas Polled Hereford Association (est. 1935)
- Toynbee Partnership Housing Association (est. 1962; UK)
- Treponema Pallidum Haemagglutination Assay
- Treponema Pallidum Haemagglutination Test
- Temiskaming Pleasure Horse Club (est. 1969; Temiskaming; Canada)
- Texas Paint Horse Club
- Texas Public Health Coalition (Texas Medical Association; Austin, TX)
- Total Petroleum Hydrocarbon Content
- Turning Point Healing Center (Marietta, GA)
- Texas Professional Home Child Care Association (Amarillo, TX)
- Total Petroleum Hydrocarbon Criteria Working Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Formerly, Brian served the profession as President of the Texas Environmental Health Association, President of the Texas Association of Municipal Health Officials and as Chair of the Environmental Health Section of the Texas Public Health Association.
Texas Public Health Association members conducted a pre-National Public Health Week "Mini-Blitz" at the Texas Capitol in Austin on March 30.