Gary Anderson, director of the Texas Public Employees Association, said employees have come to expect that their pension income is "private information.
What does TPEA stand for?
TPEA stands for Texas Public Employees Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TPEA
We have 5 other meanings of TPEA in our Acronym Attic
- Travaux Personnels Encadrés (French: Supervised Personal Work; academics)
- Très Petites Entreprise (French: Very Small Business)
- Tribunal pour Enfants (French juvenile court)
- Tris Phosphoric Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid
- Turboprop Engine
- Twisted Pair Ethernet
- Two-Phase Extraction (environment)
- Theoretical Production Ecology-Wageningen Agricultural University (The Netherlands)
- TTP Promoter Element 1
- Texas Professors of Educational Administration
- Thompson Products Employees' Association
- Transportation Planning Excellence Award
- Transportation Permit Efficiency and Accountability Committee (Washington)
- Total Pulmonary Extravascular Albumin Space
- Texas Polygraph Examiners Board
- Training Performance Evaluation Board
- Trans Pacific East Bound (freight transportation)
- Taipei Physical Education College (est. 1968; Taiwan)
- Takalkar Power Engineers & Consultants Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- Technical Proposal Evaluation Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
A little perspective on what the swing of the budget ax may bring: Nearly 60 percent of state workers eligible for retirement will leave the workforce if lawmakers approved propose pay cuts and other reductions for state employees, according to a new survey conducted by the Texas Public Employees Association.
That could mean state employees would pay almost $100 a month for individuals or $135 for families toward their insurance costs or they face deductibles as high as almost $4,000 for individuals and almost $12,000 for families, says Andy Homer, a spokesman for the Texas Public Employees Association, a non-union professional association representing the 150,000 state employees.