For example, Texas teachers must document data disaggregation, benchmarking, and interventional plans; more than 90 percent of Texas elementary schools are using the Texas Primary Reading Inventory (TPRI) to ensure that children are reading on grade level by grade 3 (Texas Education Agency, 2004).
What does TPRI stand for?
TPRI stands for Texas Primary Reading Inventory (reading assessment)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TPRI
We have 8 other meanings of TPRI in our Acronym Attic
- Tourism, Parks, Recreation and Culture (Alberta, Canada)
- Tallahassee Parks and Recreation Department (Tallahassee, FL)
- Thermal Pressure Relief Device
- Trade Policies Review Division
- Tianjin Property Rights Exchange (China)
- Twin Plane Re-Entrant Edge (physical metallurgy)
- The Prem Rawat Foundation
- Thymic Plasma Recirculating Factor
- Tobacco Policy Rating Form
- Tuscaloosa Paranormal Research Group (Alabama)
- Texas Proficiency Reading Inventory
- The Polycarp Research Institute (Enola, PA)
- Total Peripheral Resistance Index
- Total Pulmonary Resistance Index
- Tropical Pesticides Research Institute (Tanzania)
- TRADOC Plan for Reengineering Information Systems Modernization (US Army)
- Thermophysical Properties Research Laboratory (West Lafayette, IN)
- Tysons-Pimmit Regional Library (Falls Church, VA)
- Telecommunications Policy, Regulation and Management (South Africa)
- Temple Peer Review Manager (Temple University; Philadelphia, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
During the second year of the project, all the participants were asked to administer a state-adopted assessment, the Texas Primary Reading Inventory (Texas Education Agency, 2001), to their students twice.