Kathryn Kase, director of the Texas Defender Service, an organization that represents death row inmates, said that two years ago she worked closely with the Texas Police Chiefs Association on a bill that narrowed the number of crimes for which an interrogation recording would be required.
What does TPCA stand for?
TPCA stands for Texas Police Chiefs Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TPCA
We have 8 other meanings of TPCA in our Acronym Attic
- Tactical Pilotage Chart/Pilotage Chart
- Turbo Product Code Based on Single Parity Check Code
- Technology Panel for Command, Control, & Communications
- The Phil Collins 3 (UK band)
- Tallahassee Primary Care Associates (Tallahasse, Florida)
- Tennessee Primary Care Association
- Test Path Coverage Analysis
- Texas Pest Control Association
- Texas Petroleum Marketers and Convenience Store Association
- Texas Photographic Collectors Association (Houston, TX)
- Third Party Certificate Authority
- Toxic Pits Cleanup Act
- Toyota Peugeot Citroën Automobile (Czech Republic)
- Traders Point Christian Academy (Indianapolis, Indiana)
- Trusted Platform Computing Alliance
- Twin Peaks Charter Academy
- Texas Performing Chinese Arts Association
- Tacoma-Pierce County Affordable Housing Consortium (Washington)
- Tacoma-Pierce County Association of Realtors (Washington)
- Title, Paraphrase, Connotation, Attitude, Shifts, Title, Theme (poem analysis method)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Texas Police Chiefs Association Foundation has awarded the Austin Community College District Police Department "Recognized Status" for best practices in law enforcement.
He provided his group of students with direction in designing their research project, including staffing information in relation to population size obtained from FBI data, other jurisdictions in the Texas Panhandle, and the Texas Police Chiefs Association.